Saturday, August 13, 2011

my 05 rubbermount sporty chop!

okay. so i wanted a harley. everyone does right? well my dumbass jumped the gun a bit too hard and picked up an 05 sportster from a guy i worked with at the time. wanted to chop it up but basically the rubbermounted engine bummed me out. well after a mild chop cause i was bored, it just wasn't enough. so i picked up my balls. and said "fuck it" let's chop it up! here it is.


biggest, most worthless backbone ever.





seat i made.


rootbeer brown flake, and some flat black.


here's the finished product. vibrated the shit out of me. but it was fun as all hell.

sold this first of the summer 2011. made a little bit off it and bought an older one.
i am in the process of ordering some parts and gonna hammer down this winter. pics will definitely follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment