Saturday, April 21, 2012

Boredom = New ghetto paint job!

Even though I was pumped on my last rattle can/sharpie paint job, it was time to try something different.
I'm pretty stoked on the results! Spray paint, and acrylic paints on this thing.

Here's the old.......

                                                             ............ The Process..........

                                    Just used some masking tape and cut my MISFITS stencil,
                                            YUP, this is just 1$ craft paint..... (I'm cheap)
                                          Taped off some lines that felt wrong enought to keep
                                                        Painted on some ghetto scales

AND WHAAAA LAAAA!
                                         after a little spray paint over it all and tape removal....








Clear then clear then clear repeat and clear again..... DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment